October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month—a good time for women to have their annual mammogram screening. The company’s wellness program offers free mammograms to female employees, retirees and spouses who:
- are 40 years of age or older;
- have not had a mammogram in the past 12 months;
- do not have breast implants;
- are not pregnant or breast feeding; and
- have never had breast cancer.
Others may take advantage of the mammograms for a cost of $138.75 (includes radiologist’s reading). Insurance is accepted, or pay by cash or credit card.