Throughout the year, the Company offers free WellFairs — health fairs featuring on-site screening tests to all employees, retirees, and spouses.
The Company's WellFairs can include the following screening tests:
- Height,Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat Screening
- Blood Testing (slight variations in specific tests may vary at some sites depending upon vendor capability)
All results are strictly confidential between you and the health fair vendor. The results of your screening will be either provided at the health fair or mailed to your home from the vendor.
Below are the steps to access the HRA for all employees, retirees, and spouses who are enrolled in Anthem's EPO and PPO plans.
How to Access the Health Assessment (PDF)
- Go to www.anthem.com.
- In the green box on the top right section of the page sign in. If you are not registered, please click on the "Register" link and follow directions.
- Click on the Pink Health and Wellness Bar
- Complete registration.
- In the Health Assessment Box, click the 'Take my HA Now' link.
Below is the process for employees, retirees, and spouses who have waived medical benefits through Anthem.
- Go to www.webmdhealth.com/sponsors/lgeku.htm.
- Complete registration
- Click on "My Assessment" tab
- Take assessment
If you have any issues logging onto the Anthem site, contact Anthem's Technical Support at 1-866-755-2680.
If you have questions regarding WellFairs, contact Amanda Elder, Corporate Health & Safety Coordinator, (502) 627-2127.